7)How dos your leadership style contribute to your importance of positive leadership?
[as told from Clays prospective] I cant even tell my leadership style and even if I could contributing to be a positive leader or have a positive feel to be a leader sounds almost vague. Think about it, most leaders think of themselves as the greatest thing ever like there some sort of god or super natural begin. But I know most people who are famous leaders act like this there is no way you can convince me other whys that there is one leader who could not be obnoxious. Well at least in my opinion, most of the time I feel that begin a leader takes time and effort. Which it does but I'm not one to clarify if all the calamity in the world just will magically float away which it wont, But at least if there was a positive leader he would keep this world in order for at least some years in till someone who oopses his opinions would probally assassinate him. Many good leaders die like that and its a shame, Its just going to continue on just like the peoples champions. my leadership style would be very laid back and calm. but many people Don't like laid back leaders they like Strong leaders who take action right away. They don't understand to preform such Outrageous stunts or acts it takes time which I guess many people don't have time. We all don't have time.
Nice sarcasm in this entry! Clay doesn't feel he is a leader and a positive one at that!
ReplyDelete