2) objectives and benefits
Objectives can be hard to achieve even if you are a strong person, it doesn't matter how tough you are but most of the time objectives are simply goals that the leader must accomplish. The leader I will be talking about over the next course of today's question will be a character from the book 13 reasons why, He is a boy named Clay who discovers why his friend Hannah baker killed herself. In This novel mainly the book starts off with clay discussing why Hannah his friend borrowed his set of audio tapes A day later he hears the news from the school that she hasn't been showing up to school lately, clay soon suspects this and knows somethings up when he goes over her house and her mom isn't around neither her father also one of the kids tells clay that an ambulance was outside her house and by this time he realizes it.. Clays main objective or goal in the story is to find Hannah's last 13 tapes that she recorded right before herd death telling most of the people why she killed herself. But that's not only clays objective I would say he has to face his challenges not only physically but mentally which is very hard for clay as it describes in the book. Something also interesting to clarify is the benefits of Clay, His benefits would have to be his way of communicating with others its very interesting to see the way the author describes clays prospective of speech, even if is just him talking with his mother or friends its something that really brings out the story and his ability to take control of his actions really interesting for this story. When Clays objective to find all the tapes was reached he finally realized he had to move on from Hannah and that she was gone, he had to give up his emotions towards her and soon moved on, he owned up to his mental state of mind and and for that, he was a leader. a leader of speech and the mind not the people. If I was clay he would probably not explain his benefits as a character, His way of expressing his skills in leadership would probably be neutral like for example " She was never that way, creating these taps and finding them was just the beginning of who my understanding of Hannah baker really was." I thought I wasn't a leader but most other people though otherwise to the point were they would ask me to make there projects or take one for the team. I really thought I hadn't had any benefits to be honest my people skills arn't as expert as most say they are, its just a misconception. Thats what I imagine clay would say confronting his true thoughts about leadership
No comments:
Post a Comment