Featured story, a Essay to end all essays
The Strengths of many can lead up to becoming the leader. well only one person per group can be a leader for some reason I think that not only is this true but almost a fact. almost everyday there is an example of leadership around the world or nationally. there isn't one day were leadership is not presented in the national world. someone has to take charge, for example the president of the united states. Some leaders can almost compare to each other and have very alike similarities, but others do not and differ in many different ways. that's is what I will be talking about in the next paragraph. comparing and contrasting different leaders ficional and non fictional.The Fictional character I will be choosing will be Clay from the book " 13 sons why" I strongly recommend this book it is very good book, period. But my non fictional character is going to be someone completely different some might not even refer him to be a leader, this man is King George the 3rd Which is a very different leader than Clay. Clays mood set is calm and quiet yet King George's is very uptight and crude. Many people don't understand that yet leaders can be good at times sometimes they can take things way to far, well... I take that back. I mean the world has already gone threw Stalin and the age of Nazis which was a tough time for the world! They were both very horrible people.. you could say that King George is a very horrible leader, I wouldn't disagree with you on that one but I Will tell you that if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have liberated this country and the very souls of this republic in my opinion. Well then again It depends because I cant tell what would happen because I don't have time machine. Clay is a very different type of person yet he does effect the world around him. Which is mainly there own fault. Why? lets take a look at why clay changed the world around him. He influenced a girl to kill herself, Not verbally but mentally like almost many other did to he wasn't the only one just one of the thirteen reasons.This is only one of the reasons King George the third relates to Clay but there are others.
some Strengths and weaknesses of each leader will be presented in this paragraph. I will start of with Clay, He has very good speech skill and is good at talking to most people around him weather he knows the person or not, also his navigation skills and memory are outstanding. in the book he can locate most places by just remembering them, also he remembers other important things that I wouldn't want to spoil but he does remember important details from past memory's. Now lets move onto the weaknesses that clay has. He can be very intimidated at times and could likely take things a little to far which can lead to Not so fortunate events happen in his life, ( he explains this in chapter 3). Also his feelings for a lost comrades still remain which is a let down and will make him have hardships through out the book, ( He Still has feelings for the lost one) but threw out the book he learns to over come his challenges that face him. and that is a pretty good example of leadership at least to me. Now lets move onto some good strengths for the non fictional character chose King George the third. His army was top notch, most of his people respected him, Lead in the Northern parts of the colonies pretty well in till rebellion started to take over and the Colonist finally realized that all the laws and taxation's were wrong and they should stand up for whats right. Now some weaknesses that represented King George. He was very socially in dept according to his first wife. He grief ed of the death of almost every family member and cried many days; so he had a weak emotional ability. And finally in the end he lost, his land in the new world was gone also his troops had moved out and the taxation's had stopped. Mostly every leader fails sometimes but in the end they come out on top most of the time.
Now in my opinion there are leaders that have more effective objectives than others. Like look at marthur Luther king compared to A fictional character in a book. That's Not quiet a good assumption but lets compare the two characters that I chose which Have at least some leadership skills that have different objectives. King George the third Had an objective to control the new world which is common day north America which he ended up not doing because of the amazing will power the patriots had and attacked his army over and over again then they finally left towards there home ( at least some, a 1/4 stayed to cause mischief in the colonies). aside from that he did form what this country is passed upon without even knowing it, he formed are freedom, courage, and over all Greatness that is The U.S.A, which is kinda funny because he changed world history without evening knowing it. but lets talk about another characters objective that also really stands out, Clay Benson also did something notable. In the book thirteen reasons why he was finding out why the last protagonist "Hannah bake" killed herself, He was also one of the reasons she was scarred and decided to end it all but in the book hes trying to find out the main reason why hes A suspect. If you were to ask me judging a fictional character and a Real world character doesn't make sense because obviously king George the third would stand out on top for changing history, well rather any historical figure would stand out on top.
If you were to ask me who would I follow and why that would be a very difficult question mainly because i don't actually know which one to follow. If it were Me I wouldn't follow King George because I would most likely be in America at the time because I would have been born a peasant child. On the other hand if i were to follow king George the third than I would probably be in listed into the army of great Britain. or at least become a Indentured servant or something like that there would be no guarantee that I would turn out as a slave in my second life. Skipping over King George the third for aittle bit lets talk about the other character I choose Clay. Clay seems like A good person to follow but I wouldn't want to be an suspect in the killing of a teenage girl, The again clay wasn't really a suspect he was just a reason she killed her self one of the thirteen so it wasn't only his fault that Hannah killed herself. But if I was in this suggestion I wouldn't even bother trying to find the way I effected that person emotionally because Frankly I wouldn't care, it was her dessicon and overall it was a stupid one. so in the end the person I would most likely follow would be king George for my well being and health If I was born in that time period I know many people look down on that in the olden days but he had wealth which the colonies didn't
There are many leaders, Fictional or historical they are leaders. Most show positive examples of leadership And some show negative aspects of leadership. Overall from these questions I can now see what leadership is all about, i did research and most of the time came out with nothing of and awnser but now I think I can finally say what my mind is on leadership. Leadership is Growth it is development in what the common day human takes place and has and up volt of strenght and courage, Some are born leaders and some have to face challenges to become leaders. But in the end leadership is the staple of life. Life is unguided but with leadership you could say that it is complete, or balanced in a way that makes life an adventure.
http://www.wordcounttool.com/ (to help with word counting)
No comments:
Post a Comment