Tuesday, January 24, 2012

5)What type of influnce did this character have on the history of the world?

( As told from Clays perspective not the writers) Change the history of  the world? now that would be very hard to get done maybe you should speak to a historical fiqure not a fictional character from a dramatic reading novel. I didnt change the world around me but I did change some elses world...not for the better but for the end. Not just me, but others influnced her to do what she did and for that I feel After that.. I cant forgive myself for what happend  even if I try to forget it seems. The world around me was changed so I quess you could say I changed my own world myself. even though it might not seem that way. The history of the world is a hard thing to effect, then agian each day we as a species changes it for the worst or better, like pollution we do alot of it and as a result the polar ice capes are mealting. Many predict that in the year 2027 almost all of the glaciers are gonna melt and the sea level will increase greatly. oh, sorry Im getting off topic. if I influenced the world for you then great, I just dont think I did and if someone thought so good for them. It isnt hard for a group of many to accomplish something but for just one it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment