4)What motivated this character into the role of a leader?
(From Clays perspective agian if he was asked the question) What influenced me to be a leader? well in the first place I don't think im a leader, if your assuming the event with hannahs death then well you might be right but I did the searching and listining for my own cause I wanted to know why I was on the tapes and I found out.. to be honest it was my fault and atleast it wasnt as harsh as I though it would. Then agian othen the movie job and the party I really didnt talk to hannah all that much, If only I understood what she was going threw at that time maybe then I could of prevented it but by the time I relised why she asked for the walk man from him.. if only I could of done something, but as they say, times must pass and faith must get stronger. people keep telling me not to blame myself, but I was one of them, one of the 13 reasons she ended it all. then agian the signs for suicide is very hard to point out, even though I could See her begin builled but I had no idea that she was going to take that step... the giant leap to end it all was very surprising and it got me all mixed up I didnt know how to feel and neither did the school. if you asked me this then supposvivly you think im a leader, if you do thats fine by me pale but other than that I have nothing to talk about how I was motvated just the fact that this event pushed me t ofind out how I was invloved with this but I also confronted others who were in the same boat as me.
No comments:
Post a Comment